The Ritual of Ayurveda

The Ritual of Ayurveda Hand Lotion

hand lotion, 70 ml
Superbly moisturised skin is in your hands, thanks to this instant care hand lotion from The Ritual of Ayurveda. The hand lotion ... Show more
SGD 20.00
null

Indian Rose

As a universal symbol of purity and love, the sweet and delicate aroma of the rose evokes positive feelings. Its aroma also has soothing properties. It is all you need to boost your mood! The refined aroma of Indian Rose also has a positive effect on your skin!

Sweet Almond Oil

This aromatic oil is rich in proteins and vitamins and is also mild, nourishing, and soothing. Sweet Almond Oil is said to regulate the moisture balance of your skin. The oil forms an excellent base for a body and massage oil.

Hand Lotion

How to Use

Carefully massage your hands and cuticles every day with the balm for hydration and nourishment.

Superbly moisturised skin is in your hands, thanks to this instant care hand lotion from The Ritual of Ayurveda. The hand lotion has been specially developed to soften and moisturise your hands. Enriched with ancient Ayurvedic ingredients like skin-softening sweet almond oil and Indian rose, the light lotion is quickly absorbed by the skin, making it suitable for all skin types. Added microbiome friendly active ingredients help strengthen the skin barrier and keep the skin balanced and healthy. This hand lotion for all skin types with 96% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 4% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations.

Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Myristyl Myristate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Maclura Cochinchinensis Leaf Prenylflavonoids/Bioflavonoids, Inulin, Fructose, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phytic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propanediol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Undecane, Tridecane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.

Delivery time 10-14 working days.