The Ritual of Ayurveda

The Ritual of Ayurveda Hand Wash

hand soap, 300 ml
Transform an everyday routine into a meaningful moment with this hand wash from The Ritual of Ayurveda. Enriched with Indian ros ... Show more
SGD 20.00
null

Indian Rose

As a universal symbol of purity and love, the sweet and delicate aroma of the rose evokes positive feelings. It is all you need to boost your mood.

Sweet Almond Oil

Sweet almond oil is rich in unsaturated fatty acids and contains highly nourishing properties.

Hand Wash

How to Use

Cleanse your hands by using 1 or 2 pumps and wash off with lukewarm water.

Transform an everyday routine into a meaningful moment with this hand wash from The Ritual of Ayurveda. Enriched with Indian rose and sweet almond oil, the soap-free formula helps to regulate the hydration and protects your hands. Combine it with hand balm from the same range and display them on one of our luxury trays for a stylish accent. Also available in our eco-chic refill option. This hand wash with 93% of natural origin ingredients is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 7% is to ensure the preservation and safety of the products

Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, C12-13 Alcohols, Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Chloride, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid.

1 to 2 pumps will be sufficient to cleanse the hands.

Delivery time 10-14 working days.